Platt Caddie Scholarships are based on financial need. Current monetary awards range from $500 to $8,300 per academic year for undergraduates and up to $3,000 per year for graduate students.
If it is determined that an applicant has no financial need, they will be admitted as an Honorary Caddie-Scholar.
The mission of the Scholarship is to meet the financial need of all applicants while at the same time preserving one of the great traditions of the game. We encourage all caddies to apply.
To qualify, you must be a high school graduate, be academically qualified, be currently serving as a caddie at a Member Club of the Golf Association of Philadelphia and must have caddied a minimum of one season.
Benefits of being a Platt Caddie-Scholar include:
APPLICATION DEADLINE IS APRIL 25Continue >
- Utilizing over 130 Mentors in the Caddie Contacts Program
- Attending the Annual Career Workshop
- Attending the Annual Caddie Luncheon
- Listing the Platt Caddie Scholarship on a resume or job application
- Becoming a member of the Platt Alumni Association
- Recognition for being a caddie
Get free copy of adobe acrobat.